- We use very little personal data for our McVitie’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Promotion, but we need some to process your entry and to fulfil your prize if you are a Winner. We also need personal details to respond to any enquiries you may have. We would like to keep in touch with you after the Promotion, but you can ask us not to either at the time you enter, or any time thereafter. This privacy notice explains what personal data we process and your rights over what we do with it.
- This privacy notice applies to the McVitie’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Promotion only. You can find out more about how McVitie's process personal data for other purposes at https://www.mcvities.co.uk/privacy
- We need your name, mobile phone number and email address to enter the Promotion, to ensure that it is run fairly, and for your prize to be awarded, and you cannot enter the Promotion without providing that information. If you win then we'll need a copy of your receipt to validate your entry, your full legal name and postal address including postcode, and your bank details for payment of cash prizes. We may also require other personal data in order to make arrangements for prize fulfilment. Our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the Promotion contract.
- At the time you provide your personal data for the Promotion you will be offered the opportunity to opt in to hearing from us in future. If you’re happy to hear from us, you can ask us to stop at any time. You can find out more about how personal data will be used at https://www.mcvities.co.uk/privacy
- We will need to share personal data with our partners only to operate the Promotion. Our Promotion administrator is Umbrella, Dodwell House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Buckinghamshire HP18 9LS. We may need to share personal data with prize suppliers and third parties including Fremantle Media Limited, Simco Limted and ITV plc, and you may need to provide further personal data to them for fulfilment of your prize. You may also need to agree to participate in filming, and to assign rights to that filming to the relevant partners. Where these partners process personal data, it is subject to their own privacy notices. Other partners with whom we may share personal data include IT service providers, delivery companies, and business partners who help us to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion and associated services.
- Should we need to transfer personal data outside of the UK, we will ensure that appropriate legal and technical safeguards are in place.
- You can request copies of personal data about you including in portable electronic formats and, where appropriate, the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of that personal data.
- If you're not happy with our processing of personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- The controller of personal data for this Promotion is United Biscuits (UK) Ltd trading as pladis, Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5YA. United Biscuits (UK) Ltd is registered as a fee-payer with the Information Commissioner's Office number Z866290X. You can contact our Data Protection Controller at email@example.com